Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Been Tagged Muaght

I've been tagged by Richie. I'll do this today since I'm off work and doing nothing else. I should be texturing walls in our bedroom or cleaning but this is far more important.

10 Years ago today (Jan 1998)

I had been home from my mission for 2 years. I had been working for Stan Hurst for almost 1 year and I was 2 months away from getting married to Kd. I wouldn't have thought that in 10 years I would have 3 beautiful children a home and be living in 6th ward.

5 things on my to-do list today:

1) Laundry

2) Walk to City office and pay utility bill

3) Call Kedric Redd and ask to borrow his Kreig jig. (I'm building some Cabinets/shelves for SJ Counseling)

4) Play Halo

5) Begin studying next weeks Sunday School lesson


Snacks I enjoy:

1) One full can of Garbanzo Beans

2) Banana Creamies

3) Sunflower seeds

4) Fruit smoothies

5) Chatos (delicious fruit drinks sold at roadside "tiendas" in Guatemala. they are packaged in plastic bags and sometimes sold frozen)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1) Pay off all my debts as well as those of my closest family.... yes that does include anyone reading this.

2) Get my pilots license and buy a small plane

3) Travel

4) Invest in job opportunities for Blanding and surrounding area

5) Buy a new pair of sneakers

6) Pay Richie to write a play based on Enders Game


3 of my bad habits

1) Leaving candy wrappers, soda cans, and other opened packaging all over the house. (especially around the chair that I sit in to play the 360)

2) Eating foods that give me heartburn

3) Procrastination


5 places I have lived:

1) Blanding, Ut.

2) Page, Az.

3) Momostenango, Guatemala

4) Phoenix, Az.

5) Helms Deep


5 jobs I have had:

1) Boiler Man (SJ School District)

2) Collections Agent (Southwest Student Services) Richie you better pay those student loans or I'll be calling to offer you a Foreberance

3) Produce Dude (Canyon Country)

4) Janitor

5) Lumber and All Knowing Guy (SJBS)


5 things people don't know about me.

1) My sister and I used to spend hours everyday playing with our imaginary friends

2) I love reading opinions and anything that contains opposing view points

3) When I was a teenager I imagined myself forming a rock band and performing at a school assembly

4) I defend truck drivers

5) I use the same password for everything and it is the title of a book that my best friend and I found while in middle school that we both found amusing.


Tagged:

1. Tyler Perkins

2. Amelia Perkins

3. Morgan Glover

4. Gail Glover

5. Worthy Glover Jr.

8 comments:

Richie said...

Enders Game is on my list of books to read in the very near future. I'll read it and begin working on a play (or screenplay) free of charge. What is "maught" and how was living in Helms Deep?

Kd Perkins said...

muuuuuaaaagggggghhhhhttttt! say it slow and throaty...you'll get it.

Richie said...

I don't know what's bothering me more, the fact that I can't figure out what "maught" means or the fact that Chrislynn and I have been walking around saying muuuuaaaagggghhhhtttt slow and throatily all day trying to figure it out!

Kd Perkins said...

Sorry...Maybe not so "throatily". try to say it more from the stomach. Oh by the way Helms Deep was lovely until I had to smite an Orcs ruin upon the mountainside.

Richie said...

Okay, now I have the entire cast of Romeo and Juliet trying to figure out what "maught" is! It's driving my crazy, and we all sound like a bunch of weirdos! Keep in mind, it's a cast of 18!

Worthy Sr. said...

I figured out why Richie and Chrislynn may have been having trouble with saying "muaght". They transposed the spelling to "maught". As long as you remember to sound out the slower pronunciation like Clay spelled it out "muuuuaaagggghhhttt" and stick your finger down your throat at the same time I think you and all your cast members will get it. (Warning...do not attempt after eating or drinking.) wwg

Richie said...

Talk about a let down! I was going through all the characters from Lord of the Rings in my mind trying to think of sounds they made. It was the Helms Deep that kept sending me in that direction. I feel like such a fool!!!

Lesli said...

I love learning new things about family. Thanks for letting us into your thoughts!