I've been tagged by Richie. I'll do this today since I'm off work and doing nothing else. I should be texturing walls in our bedroom or cleaning but this is far more important.
10 Years ago today (Jan 1998)
I had been home from my mission for 2 years. I had been working for Stan Hurst for almost 1 year and I was 2 months away from getting married to Kd. I wouldn't have thought that in 10 years I would have 3 beautiful children a home and be living in 6th ward.
5 things on my to-do list today:
2) Walk to City office and pay utility bill
3) Call Kedric Redd and ask to borrow his Kreig jig. (I'm building some Cabinets/shelves for SJ Counseling)
4) Play Halo
5) Begin studying next weeks Sunday School lesson
Snacks I enjoy:
1) One full can of Garbanzo Beans
2) Banana Creamies
3) Sunflower seeds
4) Fruit smoothies
5) Chatos (delicious fruit drinks sold at roadside "tiendas" in Guatemala. they are packaged in plastic bags and sometimes sold frozen)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Pay off all my debts as well as those of my closest family.... yes that does include anyone reading this.
2) Get my pilots license and buy a small plane
4) Invest in job opportunities for Blanding and surrounding area
5) Buy a new pair of sneakers
6) Pay Richie to write a play based on Enders Game
3 of my bad habits
1) Leaving candy wrappers, soda cans, and other opened packaging all over the house. (especially around the chair that I sit in to play the 360)
2) Eating foods that give me heartburn
5 places I have lived:
1) Blanding, Ut.
2) Page, Az.
3) Momostenango, Guatemala
4) Phoenix, Az.
5) Helms Deep
5 jobs I have had:
1) Boiler Man (SJ School District)
2) Collections Agent (Southwest Student Services) Richie you better pay those student loans or I'll be calling to offer you a Foreberance
3) Produce Dude (Canyon Country)
5) Lumber and All Knowing Guy (SJBS)
5 things people don't know about me.
2) I love reading opinions and anything that contains opposing view points
3) When I was a teenager I imagined myself forming a rock band and performing at a school assembly
4) I defend truck drivers
5) I use the same password for everything and it is the title of a book that my best friend and I found while in middle school that we both found amusing.
1. Tyler Perkins
2. Amelia Perkins
3. Morgan Glover
4. Gail Glover
5. Worthy Glover Jr.