Sunday, January 6, 2008

Touring the World with my Rock Band


There are so many things we love about our new home. The huge rock fireplace, (or rock climbing wall as Clay likes to call it) is not one of them. We have several ideas for how to disguise it, but not enough time to implement those ideas. We have re-textured, and painted the living room walls, so part of the room at least looks new. We have moved out of our bedroom and into the nursery so that we can re-texture and paint our room. It is really nice to have a good home and a good yard. We are really enjoying our neighborhood and our ward. We are really happy and doing well.

I got Rock Band for Christmas! It has been so much fun to play it together as a family. Clay and I have spent several nights staying up late "touring the world". We keep saying, "one more song" and before we know it, it is midnight! Both kids are pretty good at all the instruments. We also got Guitar Hero, and Eva is really good. Timothy thinks he should be allowed to play guitar -- maybe in a few years buddy.


Clay's family came over Christmas night and we had a lot of fun playing together

So now the Glovers need to come over and play with us!

5 comments:

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

Grandma Gail would like to acquire tickets to be in the "mosh pit", okay?

Lesli said...

Looks like a great fireplace - I'm so glad you are enjoying your new home. Rock Band looks like it would be a lot of fun - I'm sure your Uncle David would love it :)

david said...

that's why I don't have a video game system, I would never get anything else done

david said...

that's why I don't have a video game system, I would never get anything else done

david said...

that's why I don't have a video game system, I would never get anything else done