Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Love Clay!!

Last week my laptop crashed, so that has been my excuse for not updating our blog. I do have a "normal" computer downstairs, but heaven forbid I go down and use it!! Since we chose not to have TV, our computer is our lifeline to the world, so Clay decided to "surprise" me with a new laptop. If anyone knows me, they know I love surprises, but....I am not very patient, and I have a way of finding things out. In this case, Clay couldn't bring himself to spend that kind of money without my input, so we both decided on it together. We ordered it from Dell last Tuesday and it was delivered today! It is awesome, but taking some getting used to (Vista urg!) Life is good, last week Timothy slept through the night 2 nights in a row! Eva and Thomas are both doing very well in school and we are grateful that they have teachers that challenge them instead of ignoring their bright intellects. Both of them are scoring off the charts on their mothly tests. Clay and I have been painting like crazy so that we can move back into our master bedroom. I will take pictures when we are done. I love this house, life is good, I love Clay!

4 comments:

Carly said...

WOW! Now that is exciting! Way to go. Not only a working laptop... but a NEW one! I am happy to hear all is well in the Perkin's house :)

Tim & Nancy said...

I am glad that you guys are alive!!! We were worried j/k HOw come a dell and not a Mac? I am glad that the kids are doing great. Hopefully we can come down and see you at Easter! Love ya, nancy

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

We ALL love Clay, of course!

Amelia said...

New computers are always fun! Hopefully you guys have more luck with your Dell than we've had with ours. :p