Friday, June 12, 2009

I Miss My Sweetie!

Clay is on the mountain camping with the Young Men (his new calling is 2nd Counselor in the Young Men) he is also still one of the Gospel Doctrine Teachers.
I am glad that he accepts and fulfills all his callings without complaint. I really need to learn from his example.
I just hate having an empty bed! I know it is only for a few nights, but I really miss his presence in our home.
I am grateful for the blessings of an eternal marriage, I am so thankful to know that we will be together forever. This is especially comforting in light of recent events in our community (see Nan's blog for more info).

1 comment:

Nan said...

Now my question is, did your ward's scouts have their own campout last week, and not go to regular scout camp this week, or did they do both? Meaning you get to miss your husband even more? Good luck to you. Being a scouting widow is not easy.