Monday, April 20, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

In celebration of another great year of life, I wanted to share some things that make me happy!

CRUISE:
-Finally dancing with my husband
-No kids to worry about for over a week!
-Great friends and family that willing watched above mentioned kids
-Having something big to motivate me to lose 20 lbs (and over 24 inches)
-Celebrating 11 wonderful years of marriage in a tropical paradise
-Seeing my brother Drew the most relaxed I have EVER seen him!
-Doing karaoke for the first time
-Someone else being in charge of the cooking and cleaning for over a week
-Spending quality time with my extended family

HOME:
-A great home to live in with awesome neighbors
-Working out-it makes me feel and look younger
-Serving in the Primary -- I love those kids!
-A testimony of the Gospel
-Living close to so much family
-Great books to read
-My family

There is so much more, but this is enough for now. What are you grateful for?

6 comments:

Tim & Nancy said...

Happy Birthday!!! WE love you and are sp grateful to have you in our lives especially as a sister & friend. Have a wonderful day and enjoy another year!!! Love, Nancy

Chrislynn said...

I am grateful that you posted a new blog! ;)

Happy birthday. Love you!

Lesli said...

Happy Birthday KD - I hope it was a wonderful day!

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

I am thankful for you and Clay and children in my life! And five other children, their spouses, and 14 more grandchildren, FAMILY!

Nan said...

I am grateful that my little sister Kd was born into our family 30-something years ago. Love you!

Nan said...

And Happy late Birthday, duh!