Saturday, March 8, 2008

We have a new way to get hurt at our house!!

Well Kd has finally talked me into getting a trampoline. In its "Bad Idea if you have Children Category", the National Federation of Yard Safety, ranks the trampoline one point under "Rabid Dog", and one point over "Lawn Darts". I've set the thing up and the kids and even Kd has been able to try it out. I still need to make it a little safer by adding the safety barrier. Actually I think I am biased against trampolines. I almost broke my neck once while frolicking merrily on my best freinds trampoline.

Sorry about this but I am going to post another Time Lapse video.



The kids were so excited that they actually got their rooms clean. You can also see how eager they were to help in the assembly process. If you pay attention at the end you will see that I was really struggling to figure out how to secure the blue skirt. Anyway hope you enjoy.



Here are some random pictures:

Timothy loves to climb!

Eva and Thomas, Not Fighting (a rare thing indeed)

Timothy decided to go under the table

Coolest guy around

I like cheese

7 comments:

Nan said...

That picture of Timothy under the table is adorable! And the one of Eva and Thomas should be framed. I know what you mean about trampolines being dangerous, but the only time kids get hurt is on someone else's trampoline. At least this way, you're there if something happens.

Anonymous said...

See, this works out perfectly for me. My kids stop harassing me for their own trampoline since they're over at your house almost every day anyway...and IF something happens, I can sue you.

:) Just kidding.

Tim & Nancy said...

So has five years taught you nothing. Thomas is a walking train wreak and now you have given him the tools to destroy his head even more? Well good luck.

Sara D. said...

Thanks for the insight KD I really appreciate it. I think you might be right. I didn't think about it like that until you said something. Oh and by the way... your kids are huge! Last time I saw them was at Chrislynn and Richie's wedding.

Amelia said...

Those pictures of your kids are so cute! And Tyler and I feel the same way about trampolines, they kind of freak us out. :S That looks like a lot of fun though! I love the video.

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

Now that OUR children have children, they are providing THEIR children with all the FUN toys that we thought were too DANGEROUS! for our family! Is there some logic that we're missing?

Mona said...

Better than laying out on the street until the cops came by....and what were you doing Clay (and brothers)?