Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thomas likes it! He really, really likes it!


Thomas has got to be the most finicky eater in the entire world (after Isaac of course). That just does not work in our house because we are a family that likes to try new foods. We finally got to the point that if he did not eat dinner, he could not have anything else to eat at night. I guess he got tired of being hungry. We still have nights where it is a battle to get him to eat, but I feel we are making progress. Anyway, I know it is silly, but I am posting because Thomas has finally discovered the joy of artichokes! And, to totally change the subject, he has finally figured out how to ride his bike, or should I say how to brake his bike without jumping off of it. Life is good!

7 comments:

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

To be a "true Glover" relative, you have to try new foods. Artichokes are weird and wonderful vegetables that give you an excuse to play with your food. Way to go, Thomas!

eryka said...

I'd love to find someone pickier than Isaac.

Way to go Thomas!

Carly said...

So great! I am with you, Thomas, artichokes are way good :).

And I love the pictures, bytheway!

Chrislynn said...

Hooray for artichokes! I don't know what I did right, but little Richie already loves artichokes, and asparagus and brussels sprouts. It is actually a little strange . . . but good.

Richie said...

If you ever see me drifting off in thought and then suddenly smile and chuckle to myself . . . it's because I'm thinking of Thomas jumping off his bike as an alternative means to breaking.

Lesli said...

Oh KD - I remember how picky Tiel was as an eater and then Aunt Laura introduced her to artichokes. She loved them and I was blown away. Maybe it's in our genes :)

david said...

For several years artichokes with Aunt Laura were a special treat for Tiel but only if she made her mayonnaise and lemon juice dipping sauce.