Thursday, August 9, 2007

What does it mean to be tagged?

Being new to this whole blogging thing I am not sure what it means to be tagged. I assume it means that I answer the same questions as the person who tagged me, so here goes:



Jobs I’ve had:
Waitress (Photo at right is not me--from web)
Grocery Store Clerk
File Clerk
Advocate for Mentally Disabled
Customer Service Rep for Cable Company
Personal Assistant to Construction Manager
Hotel Desk Clerk
Retail Store Manager/Office Manager for State Parks
Mary Kay Rep
Mother

Movies I can watch over and over:
French Kiss
Bourne series (Bourne Identity etc)
The Italian Job
Movies based on Jane Austen’s books (Wuthering Heights, Emma, Pride & Prejudice etc.)
Workout Videos
Matilda (I love watching it with my daughter Eva)
Disney movies
Harry Potter Movies
Lord of the Rings Series
Books I can read over and over:
Pregnancy books
Scriptures
Harry Potter books
Mary Higgens Clark books
Hans Christian Andersen’s Fairy Tales
Chronicles of Narnia Series
Historical Novels
Places I have lived:
Blanding, Utah
Victorville, California
Price, Utah
Ogden, Utah
Huntsville, Utah

Places I would like to visit:
Hawaii
The Redwoods in California
Anywhere family is
Places I have visited:
Mexico
Guatemala
TV shows I watch:
Ugly Betty
NCIS
CSI-New York
Mythbusters
Forensic Files
Do-it-yourself shows on HGTV & DIY
Foods I like:
Sorbet
Smoothies
My Mom’s homemade chocolate cake
Good pasta
Fresh Salad
Grimaldi’s Pizza with extra basil
A good panini

I’d rather be:
Sleeping
Playing Catan on my computer
Playing games on my palm
Learning something new
Reading a good book
Playing with my kids
Spending more time with my immediate and extended family

Websites I visit daily:
E-mail
Family blogs
New baby websites
E-bay

1 comment:

eryka said...

I didn't know you lived in CA. I'm definitely missing out - I've never had your mom's homemade chocolate cake. I'm sure I'd love it too! It was fun to read your answers too.