Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Timothy Smiles

Tim Tim is learning how to smile. He loves being talked to and will always smile for Grandma Gail. Here are a few Photos:





What are you doing....?


I love you!

Fun in the Basement

The kids are excited to be going back to school tomorrow. Eva keeps telling us that she's worried about Thomas and how he will do at school. He's not worried though and is probably more excited than Eva.

We spent about an hour the other morning laying outside under the stars. We woke up at 2:00 am to watch the Perseid Meteor shower. We saw a few and had fun.




4 comments:

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

Does this kid look like a Perkins or what?!

Tim & Nancy said...

total perkins kid. I hope school is going good for your kids.

Kim said...

Okay, that smile is killer. I guess I haven't held him enough lately because I've missed out on it. I'll be over soon for a baby fix!

Lesli said...

What a doll - you guys have such a sweet family - they grow up all to fast :)