Sunday, February 25, 2007

Kids are fun

So I first need to clarify our title and quote. It is not that we hold the illusion of being somehow more righteous or spiritual than anyone else. Clay and his brothers have always had extremely active imaginations, that frequently involve alternative worlds (think Dune), so it is only fitting that our blog have a unique theme. Unfortunately sometimes we neglect our children a little too much. Case in point: tonight Thomas came to us and asked if Eva could tuck him in tonight. How sad! Then Eva begged us to let her sleep with Thomas, she had some reasonable arguments like, "I'm seven now so I will go to sleep." My kids never go to sleep when I let them sleep together, they always promise they will but it always ends up being a nightmare for us when they are still up and giggling three hours past their bedtime. After a final resounding no from both Mom and Dad, Eva stormed out of the rooming yelling. "It's not fair, you guys get to sleep with a friend why can't I?!" Kids are fun aren't they?

2 comments:

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

Yes kids are great and so are grandkids. love dad. wwg

Lesli said...

I just love all the great things kids can come up with to get their way. They truly are a joy.

I hope all is well and you are feeling great.

Life is busy here and we are sure enjoying our new little granddaughter.

We love you and hope to get down there sooner rather than later.

We have a blog here too - it is dragonflytime.typepad.com - please keep in touch - we sure miss our Utah family.