Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yes, It Must Be Some Kind of Miracle!

It has been so long since we posted to this blog that most of you have stopped looking for updates. Sorry! Some good things that have happened to our family over the last year:

-Clay was called to the Elders Quorum Presidency, he still works for the best boss in town at San Juan Building Supply, and he does an amazing job taking care of our home and family
-Eva started Middle School, turned 12 and is now in Young Women's -Thomas is in 4th Grade, has discovered a love for reading (Thank-you JK Rowling), and is playing Youth Basketball
-Timothy is 4, goes to Pre-school, and has a Girlfriend named Lizzy, that he doesn't mind saying he loves (which Thomas thinks is gross and silly)
-I have lost 40 pounds! Yes 40 pounds over the last year, and I am working on trying to get the last 10 pounds to vacate the premises. I teach Zumba classes at the Wellness Center 4 days a week and I love it! I call it my Zumba "habit"

Our old computer crashed, so I don't have photos for this post, but I will try to have photos for my next post.

3 comments:

eryka said...

I want photos!!! We miss you guys. Congratulations everyone!!!

Chrislynn said...

So nice to see you back in blog world! More frequent updates are always appreciated, no matter how mundane you may think they are. [now I need to take my own advice ;) ]

Lesli said...

So much wonderful news - can't wait to see updated photos!