Sunday, October 25, 2009

What do you do with a Broken Arm?

Why, show it off of course! A couple of weeks ago Timothy broke his arm in the most boring way: he fell while playing. It wasn't a major fall, it was quite routine, so it took us about an hour to really discover that it was broken. We took full advantage of our new hospital and were in and out in less than an hour. Now he loves to play the sympathy card and prominently display his splint while saying in his most pitiful voice, "I broke my arm"
Too cute picture of Joaquin and Timothy from this summer

The kids had fun playing in the mass of leaves at the church on Main Street

Our new addition (what do you do when your husbands INCREDIBLE boss asks you to take a kitten off his hands? You say yes of course!!) His name is Shez -sound familiar Glovers?

Clay has some serious roofing skills (so do Dad and Worthy) re-roofing Mom and Dad's roof






6 comments:

Nan said...

Timothy is such a laid-back kid, but since he was sick about a month ago and then this broken arm thing, he has been playing the sympathy card big time! We love him, of course, so he gets what he wants most of the time.

And the fall leaves have been awesome this year! Sometimes it seems like we go straight from summer to winter, so this year has been kind of fun (although today was too cold for me).

And Clay, Dad and Worthy are awesome! I am sorry I was such a slacker. I should have come and helped, even if my boys were out on the opening day of the deer hunt. Mom and Dad are going to love that roof!

Carly said...

Holy smokes, Timothy isn't a baby any more! I haven't been in Blanding in so long it makes me want to cry. Your kids are all growing up! I miss you.

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

Main Street in Blanding is gorgeous right now, because the leaves are changing and falling, but the flower pots are still bright and colorful. It looks like your children have had fun in the piles of leaves at the South Chapel. Thanks for all the pictures catching up on Perkins activities: emergency rooms, new pet kittens, new blue roof, fall fun, fuN, fUN, FUN!

Amelia said...

Poor Timothy! I wish we were down there, I would give him all the sympathy he needs. :)

Tim & Nancy said...

Thanks for the pictures. I think I am getting more and more excited to come down for Thanksgiving. Love you guys.

Kim said...

Timothy has perfected the "feel sorry for me" look. So cute.