Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've Got Skills

The other day Thomas and Eva and I had an interesting conversation. Thomas said to Eva "I'm a better climber than you even though you're older than me". "Well Thomas" I said, "we all have different things that we are good at. You are good at climbing and Eva is a good reader". Thomas thoughtfully replied, "So I have climbing skills and Eva has reading skills, you have exercise skills and Dad has work skills." Yeah Thomas (Napolean) we've got skills.

5 comments:

Nan said...

So did you guys have a good day home from school and work on Tuesday? I am sorry to say, I don't actually look forward to those kind of days. I need to work on my attitude.

david said...

workout skills thats great for too long my skills were eating now I'm doing the workout thing

Sara D. said...

That's so cute. Kids really do say the darndest things lol.

Chrislynn said...

That's too funny! He is Napolean, now if only he had numchuck skills on top of those climbing skills, the ladies would totally love him. ;)

Sara D. said...

Oh believe me, lot's of fruits and veggies, but what doesn't make me sick makes me gassy and bloated! Growl I am already getting frustrated with this whole prego thing lol.
love ya