Thursday, November 13, 2008

Timothy & Thomas were tagged

7 random things about Timothy:
  1. Lately I think it is funny to hit, but I know it is wrong, so after I hit my Mom, I cuddle into her because I know she will forgive me if I'm sweet
  2. I love it when Eva and Thomas get home from school, I love to run and meet them at the back door.
  3. I wish Eva and Thomas would let me play with them more, but they say I am a nuisance, and usually bring me back upstairs to make Mom watch me.
  4. I am really good at throwing fits. I like to jump up and down and throw myself on the ground with some good screaming and crying mixed in.
  5. I am a true Perkins -- what does that mean? It means I am really good at making weird faces (like my Dad). Plus, I looovve it when my Dad gets home!
  6. I am a very trusting and loving kid. I will let anyone watch me, or hold me. My daycare Mommy says I am so easy to take care of, she wishes the other kids were like me; and at church I have another family that takes care of me during Sacrament (they bring books, treats, and toys for me) their kids are all teenagers, but they love me and I love them.
  7. I like to cuddle. I have my Mom wrapped around my finger, all I have to do is ask her to hold me and she melts.
7 random facts about Thomas:
  1. I am very artistic and creative. I make cool things with Legos, draw neat pictures, and can build things
  2. I am very helpful with yardwork and home improvement.
  3. I cry a lot (I get that from my Mom) but I am sensitive to other peoples feelings
  4. I am very good at math
  5. My mouth is almost always full of canker sores, and the Doctors don't know why. It is really frustrating and painful.
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE candy (or anything sweet that is not healthy for me).
  7. I am not a morning person. I would sleep until 10 if they would let me.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love your boys. It's so sweet how all of our little cousins are so unique. They definitely come with personality. I'm glad you're feeling a little better!

.:.morgan.:. said...

I've seen that "Other Family" in action, and its soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

The 7 things is great. It reminded me of how much I love...and MISS your kids. I feel badly that I don't get to spend as much time with them as I used to.

Sara D. said...

That's cute. I wish I could get to know all the kids myself, I am really grateful for these blogs because it helps me get to know you guys. I love you and hope all is well.
Sara D.

Nan said...

I did not realize I forgot to comment. We are glad you did our tags. We love your boys, too.

Sara D. said...

Stephanie Meyer is a phenomenal author. Have you read The Host yet? It's a completly different genre but I love it. It's very science fictiony. I am so happy that I can talk about these books with pretty much everyone, even my mom has read them all now, and when I was working at walmart I got practically everyone in the store interested with them.