Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wow! We're Tired!


Don't get me wrong, we love our new addition, but having a newborn is a lot of work and a lot of sleepless nights! I am so grateful for Eva, she has turned into quite the older sister/personal assistant. She watches Timothy so that I can take a shower in the morning, and she has gotten really good at answering the phone so that I can sleep in a little bit. Both kids still enjoy their new brother, they fight over who gets to sit by him in the van and they are always asking to hold him.
4th of July
Nancy is a pro, I feel human again! (She cut and colored my hair)

Classic Clay

7 comments:

Chrislynn said...

Timothy is SO cute! And you look great, the haircut looks really good.

Amelia said...

Timothy is such a cute baby! And I totally understand the tired thing, we are almost 9 months out and we're still feeling that way! Your haircut looks great!

drew said...

The kids are cute enough, but that's a really great haircut.

Tim & Nancy said...

I have to agree the haircut is amazing. By the way I am so happy that you have help being a new mom again.

eryka said...

I love the haircut and color! Good luck with the sleepless nights. I'll be joining you soon.

Lesli said...

Your little guy is so adorable - I wish I could be there to met him. I'm so glad to here that his siblings love him so much. Your haircut looks great - just what every new mom needs :)

Anonymous said...

Cute Family! Love you guys!!!