Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Living in the Basement

We have been with Mom and Dad for a little over a month and are still working on settling in. It feels great to have all the "projects" at our old house done; now we have to work on all the projects at Mom and Dad's like cleaning out storage rooms, and finding places for all of our junk. We are not total leeches -- Clay got the swamp cooler running last week, and I try to cook dinner most nights. We also buy groceries, and pay utilities. We are really thankful for Mom and Dad's generosity in letting us take over their basement.
I am now in my 9th month of pregnancy and I finally look pregnant not just chubby! The blessing of carrying so small is that I am not quite miserable being pregnant -- if I could just get this kid to stop wedging himself under my right ribcage things would be great! Several months ago for Spring Break we went to Disney on Ice in Salt Lake City. I thought I would share some of those pictures with you now.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

We're glad all your projects are done! What are your plans now? I can't believe how old your kids look! We love you guys!

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

The truth is, we are truly the benefactors of your time in our home. We love having you. Our children and grandchildren are always welcome!

Chrislynn said...

Little Richie used to tuck his feet up under my ribs and it was quite uncomfortable. He was just so big that he didn't have much room to spread out. I sympathize with your discomfort.

Lesli said...

I'm glad you have settled in and that your family is doing well. I'm quite sure your parents feel blessed to have their grandchildren so close. I hope all is well with the pregnancy - you are in our thoughts and prayers!!!